- A1.- Create a tailored set open source scientifically referenced Sustainability Indicators for INSPIA- better description of Sustainability Indicators (SI)
- A2.- Selection of INSPIA ‘flagship-farmers’ and agreements with the landowners.
- A3.- Create the INSPIA on-line data register application – (Online platform).
- A4.- New project farms selection and agreements with farmers (Northern and Central Eastern farms-INSPIA extension).
- B1.- Management of the current project farms network (BE; DK; FR and ES) and establishment of the extension in the Northern countries.
Monitoring of the Impact of the project actions
- C1.- Implementation of BMPs and farmers' level of satisfaction through surveys.
Communication and dissemination actions
- D1.- Implementation of the BMPs - Creation of a double-matrix to link indicators, BMPs and benefits.
- D2.- Communication plan and advocacy.
- D3.- Leaflets on Sustainable Agricultural benefits (Communication tool).
- D4.- Capacity building actions at national level.
- D5.- Training best management practices among INSPIA famers.
Project management and monitoring of the project progress
- E1.- Management and coordination.